< Back
You are here  >   About Us  >  Contact Us

Cardinal Commercial Products

4915 Heller Street
Louisville, KY, 40218

Tel: 502-969-4059
Fax: 502-813-2484
E-mail: ccpinfo@cardcompro.com

Other Divisions


Nationwide Delivery

With locations across the U.S., we can reach 80% of the population with delivery at least twice a week, and the remaining 20 percent within four to five business days. We run our own fleet of over 70 vehicles with routes covering 42 states. We want to make sure the customer receives the product clean and ready to use. This is just one part of Cardinal’s commitment to delivering only the highest quality products, and keeping as many parts of the production process in-house ensures greater scheduling and quality control.

About Us

Cardinal Commercial Products offers a comprehensive line of architectural aluminum products designed for the commercial aluminum and glass storefront and curtain wall market.


Other Divisions

Cardinal Shower Enclosures
Enclosures and Architectural Glass

Hoskin & Muir, Inc.
Aluminum Extrusions

Bella Glass
Cast Glass Platters


Contact Us

Tel: 502-969-4059

Fax: 502-813-2484

E-mail: ccpinfo@cardcompro.com

Copyright ©2019, Hoskin & Muir, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms Of Use Privacy Statement